- 100g melted butter
- 250g double chocolate chip biscuits
- 425g can boysenberries in syrup
- 500g pottle cheesecake filling
- 2 tsp gelatin
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor or by placing in a sealed plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Stir in the melted butter. Press into the base and sides of a 23cm loose bottom flan tin. Refrigerate until required.
- Drain and reserve the juice from the Boysenberries in Syrup.
- Beat together the drained boysenberries and Cheesecake Filling until smooth. Spread into the prepared flan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the reserved boysenberry juice and when it has been absorbed, warm in the microwave for 2 minutes on high and stir until dissolved. Cool. Pour over the cheesecake filling and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving