Recipes / White Rice
Very tasty, quick, and simple.
Join In Now
Join the conversation!
READY IN: 20mins
cups chilled cooked rice
cup chopped yellow onion (more or less)
cup chopped green onion (more or less)
cup soy sauce
lb shrimp, thawed, peeled, and deveined
cup olive oil
- Pour olive oil in skillet over medium/high heat. Stir-fry shrimp until pink. Set aside when done.
- Melt butter in skillet, add yellow onion, sauté.
- Add green onion and soy sauce. Mix in rice and make sure its evenly coated.
- Stir in shrimp and fry until steamy hot (don’t let it get mushy).
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with chicken stir-fry or eat by itself.
Submit a Recipe Correction
YOU’LL ALSO LOVE
69 Favorite Irish Dishes
How to Make the Ultimate Corned Bee…
20 Best Recipes for Jazzing Up a Pr…
29 Fall Soup, Stew & Chili Recipes
View All Recipes