- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 cup Lime Flavor Beer (I used Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita)
- 2 Limes (Juiced and Zested)
- 1/2 Container Cream Cheese Icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease desired baking dish.Combined cake mix, eggs, applesauce, and beer in a large bowl. Add zest from 1 lime to cake mix and pour into baking dish.Bake according to box directions. Once cake is done, remove from oven, and poke the top with a fork. Pour juice from lime over top of cake. Allow to fully cool.Once cake is cooled, combined juice and 1/2 zest from other lime with icing. Top cake with icing and sprinkle with extra lime zest.ENJOY!