- 1. 1 cup sugar
- 2. 4-6 cups Nespresso Coffee
- 3. Cream (optional)
- For the Caramel Iced Coffee…
- Combine 1 tablespoon homemade caramel syrup, 2-3 Nespresso coffee ice cubes, 1-2 cups of fresh Nespresso coffee, and cream if desired.
- Stir and enjoy immediately.
- For the Coffee Ice Cubes…
- Make 2-4 cups of Nespresso coffee (depending on how many ice cubes you’d like to make), pour coffee into large ice cube trays and freeze over night
- For the Caramel Syrup…
- Heat sugar and 3/4 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and comes to a boil.
- Continue cooking without stirring, until mixture becomes golden in color.
- Remove from heat add 3/4 cup water, return to heat and continue stirring until mixture is completely liquid.
- Transfer to a heat proof container and let cool. Syrup will last up to 2 weeks, refrigerated and sealed.