- 16 saltine cracker
- 1/3 c pretzel, crushed
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/2 c light brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 c sweetened condensed milk
- for the cheesecake fudge:
- 3 c white chocolate chip or candy melt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 c sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c marshmallow cream or fluff
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 c pecan, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425b degrees. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with foil.
- Place the saltines in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish, slightly overlapping them. Sprinkle the crushed pretzels over top of the crackers.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in condensed milk.
- Carefully pour the mixture over top of the crackers and pretzels.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan combine the white chocolate, butter, salt, and sweetened condensed milk. Heat until the white chocolate has melted. Mix well until smooth.
- Add the pudding to the white chocolate mixture. Stir until dissolved. Add in the marshmallow cream and stir until combined with other ingredients.
- Pour the fudge over top of the cracker crust. Smooth with a spatula.
- Quickly sprinkle the pecans over top of the hot fudge. Press them down with the palm of your hand.
- Refrigerate the fudge until has hardened. Remove from the refrigerator and cut into 30 squares.