An easy crock pot recipe for Philly Cheese Steak Dip served on toasted sub roll rounds perfect for football parties, tailgating and any event that calls for hearty appetizers!
- 14 Steak-umm sliced steaks (1 pound), frozen
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 15-ounce jars Cheez Whiz cheese dip
- You’ll probably have to do this 4-5 steaks at a time unless you’re Paul Bunyan. You have to keep these frozen – they’re too delicate to work with when they’re thawed.