- 8 ounce shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoon vegetable broth
- 3 green onion (white part only), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Warm the broth in a nonstick skillet over low-medium heat.
- Add the green onions, celery, green and red pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
- Add the tomato sauce, water, parsley, and cayenne; simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and stir; bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cover.
- Let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the shrimp are done.