- 3 Egg whites
- 3/4 cup yellow onions (chopped)
- 6 cups Jasmine rice (cooked)
- 3 tablespoon Low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 pound Shrimp
- Cooking Spray
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add eggs; stir-fry for 1 minute or until done. Remove from pan.
- Add yellow onion to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until translucent. Stir in shrimp; stir-fry until pink over medium-high heat. Add rice and soy sauce; stir-fry 2 minutes. Return eggs to pan; cook 1 minute. Stir in frozen peas and carrots, salt, and white pepper; stir-fry 1 minute. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup)