These are the perfect little treats to devour… one by one! Store in the refrigerator. Makes about 2 dozen Cheesecake Bites to share!
- 1 (5 inch) strawberry cheesecake (or your favorite, of course!)
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- Use a small cookie scoop.
- Scoop into the cheesecake, with the crust.
- Save 2 tablespoons of crust.
- Place scoops onto parchment or wax paper.
- Place into freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boil. (Chocolate in a heat safe bowl setting over a pot of hot water. Do not let the water touch the bowl.)
- Take the scoops of cheesecake out of freezer and form into rolled balls.
- Dip fork into chocolate.
- Place a scoop of cheesecake on top of the chocolate covered fork.
- Dip cheesecake and shake off excess of chocolate.
- Immediately sprinkle crumbled graham cracker crust on top of chocolate.
- Repeat process with the rest.