- 3 cups vanilla wafers
- 16 oz cool whip
- 1 (11.1 oz) No Bake Cheesecake (see pic below)
- 4 (6oz) strawberry/banana yogurts
- 16 oz strawberries
- Take 2 cups of the vanilla wafers and crush with a rolling pic. (I personally don’t crush them all the way, I like to bite into small pieces of the wafers.) Mix the wafers with the graham crackers from the box. Once mixed divide the crumbs amongst all of the cups.
- In a medium bowl combine the yogurts and filling mix from the box. Beat on medium speed for about 1 minute. (Note-if you cannot find strawberry/banana yogurt, just strawberry will work too.)
- Add the cool whip to the yogurt and on low speed mix just until everything combined.
- Take about 6 strawberries and set aside for décor. (I had 12 (16oz) cups so I took 6 strawberries and used half a strawberry for each cup). Chop the rest of the strawberries into small pieces. Add to the bowl and mix again.
- Divide the filling amongst all the cups. (When doing this for a party I cut an opening in a corner of the Ziploc bag and pipe it that way or a spoon can be used if cups don’t necessarily need to be “cute”.)
- Crush the remaining cup of vanilla wafers. Sprinkle atop the filling. Refrigerate for at least a half hour. If you are in a rush and don’t have time just place them in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the strawberries and add atop the filling.